8/22/2021 獻詩 讚美卡農曲
讚美卡農曲 piano part 1 (soprano)
讚美卡農曲 piano part 2 (Alto)
讚美卡農曲 piano part 3 (Tenor and Bass together)
鋼琴 with 小提琴 我的神，我的父，我的磐石-鋼琴 with 小提琴
Hallelujah music sheet
6月20 父親節 獻詩 [有一種喜樂]
2021 復活節 詩班獻詩 4/4/2021
Audio Recording With a Computer/IPad/Cell phone (device A), and another Cell Phone/iPad (Device B)
- Pick a quite place without any ambient noise
- Print the music sheet and lay in front of you; spread the sheet out so you do no have to flip the pages
- Use the computer/iPad/cell phone (Device A) to get to the church webpage: http://www.chinese.cccto.org/choir-2020/
- Wear your earbuds or headphone, then use Device A, listen to the 鋼琴伴奏, only through earbuds or headphone. There should be no piano music on your recording, just your voice is needed. Do not let any of the piano music get into your recording.
- Sing and record using Device B; for iPhone, use “Voice Memos” that is built-in with iPhone or use any other recording software of your choice. For Android phones, use “Easy Voice Recorder” or any other recording software of your choice.
- For song questions, please call Ji (805) 907-1688, for technical questions on iPhone recording, please call Bill (818) 518-6397. For any technical questions for Android phones (Samsung Galaxy, Google, Nokia, etc.), please call or Andy (818) 324-8945.
- Share/send the recorded file via email, or WeChat, to Ji, or Andy, or Bill. The email addresses are:
- Deadline for recording submission is 3 weeks prior to the choir offering date